Guest Blogger Agreement
Guest bloggers may be invited to write a post or they may submit a request to be a guest blogger on any of the blogs listed here. The site’s editor has full discretion about the blog’s content. The Introvert Advocate is seeking submissions from creative introverts who like to write. Non-introverts may submit articles as well so long as all articles promote healthy outlooks on introversion as well as are encouraging, enlightening and offers helpful tips that deal with obstacles that introverts often face. If you are unfamiliar with the types of obstacles that introverts face, then it you may be an unlikely candidate as a guest blogger.
Each blog has its own distinct niche as described below. As a guest blogger, your submissions must adhere to the following guidelines in order for your submission to receive consideration for publishing on any of the aforementioned blogs:
- Post should be a minimum of 300 and not exceed 500. TIA will consider an extension of max length upon request
- Audience consideration: Guest posts must be useful to this blog’s audience.
- Spelling and Grammar: Guest posts must be grammatically correct, free of spelling errors and profanity
- All guest posts require a 2-3 sentence author bio, which will appear at the end of the guest post. 1-2 links to the author’s website, blog or other branded online destination may be included in the bio and a high quality photo.
- Your post will be syndicated (shared) on one or more of our social media sites (including but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, etc).
Once posted to social media, we recommend that you “share, like, G+, Pin, etc.” to gain greatest exposure to your social media sphere to aid in promoting your post as well as the site for which it is posted.
Once you submit the post, you may
- You may also independently promote the post on third-party sites such as Twitter and Facebook or on your own blog if you have one (by clicking on the appropriate social media link where the article appears on the blog.
- Any post that fails to remain relevant may be removed at the discretion of the site’s owner.
- All guest posts must be original. Cite sources if including someone else’s quote.
- Post that have been written or published elsewhere online will not be accepted as verified by Copyscape.com Plagium.com or similar source.
- Include at least one image or video
- Image or video must be one that you have personally taken or one in which you have permission to use. Copyrighted material is not permitted without the express permission of the copyright owner.
- When using images belonging to others, you must credit the image provider.
- Whether invited to guest blog or otherwise, site owner or blog owner reserves the right to reject or delete any post that does not provide useful information for the site’s audience.
- Your post shall not be in the form of an advertisement, but rather for informational purposes only.
If you know of others that may have useful information to share with our audience and would perhaps like to be a guest blogger, please have them submit an article to email@example.com.
Thank for your interest or intent to guest blog and/or your actual submission.
I have read and I understand the above guidelines for being a guest blogger and I agree to adhere to those guidelines.
Signature: __________________________ Date:______________